Sunday, July 6, 2008

Wyoming Adventures


Wyoming is truly my home away from home. I love my mom & dad Rigsby like my very own! I always learn a thing or two I never new before when I come visit.... I learned to pitch a tent (and even sleep in it overnight), I mastered cutting wood with a chainsaw, I even got to set off fireworks with my brother and sister-in-law (Jeff & Jessie) SAFELY, of course. The best part was learning to pull the trigger on one of these suckers!


I wasn't the only one though.....


The only person that got a bullseye without even trying was the master himself..."Papa Rigsby" =)
We also went to Reptile Gardens where we saw some of the most poisonous snakes in the world! Do you know why the black mamba (below) is called a black mamba even though it's not black? It's because the inside of its mouth is all black!



I love going to Bear Country... they are amazing creatures to watch up-close. I wanted to take one home with me they were so cute!
Our time there flies by so fast! It was an even nicer treat that all of Paul's family (including his oldest brother, Christopher, and his family from Minnesota) were able to join us camping and for the fourth of july. We're so excited to see everyone again at the end of the year, we can't wait!! We love you guys!

No comments: