Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Baby Got Back..I mean..baby faced back

What a fun office visit today! My sister went w/me to get my ultrasound since Paul is doing a couple radiology rotations in Michigan for a month. Well..we found our baby's legs..yay!! =) Unfortunately, the baby was facing my back, so it was hard to get anything but a profile view, let alone determine the sex. So I guess the voting continues until my next appointment. (Lisa, that's when you find out if you'll be an aunt or uncle!) He/she looks pretty excited about his/her legs, too...look:

What a cutie...our baby might seem a li'l camera shy from the pictures, but don't be fooled. The U/S tech had to chase the li'l peanut around during the exam because he/she was moving around so much! The HR was 159 and the baby is growing just as it should.

2 comments:

Peck Family said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!! Ok Lora I have to say that Lauryn had around 4 ultra sounds and we could never tell.... She always had her legs crossed. So maybe you have a little sweet heart in there that likes diamonds and pearls? Im so excited for you and Paul.

Peck Family said...

ps. Love the puppy in the pot... You know us filipinos like to eat dogs especially cute ones.