Friday, July 11, 2008

It's not a tumor =)

Paul went w/me to my first real appointment and boy am I glad because I was sooo nervous. I haven't been getting morning sickness *knock on wood* and I wasn't really "feeling pregnant".....so I was convinced I had a teratoma growing inside my belly. The doctor couldn't find anything at first, but after another try, this picture came into view:



So meet our new baby =) I know I know.. we can't find the legs either, but I'm sure they're there somewhere (use your imagination.) We'll find out in a couple weeks if it's a boy or girl. Of course Paul wants a boy for the mere fact that "if you have a boy, all you worry about is one penis, if you have a girl, you have to worry about hundreds!" Hmmm..he might have a point. Either way, we are sooo excited to meet our new li'l angel.

No comments: