Thursday, February 5, 2009

Welcome Home Summer Elizabeth Rigsby!!


It has been such an amazing last couple days for Paul & I. From the anticipation of her arrival to giving birth to getting to know baby Summer...we have loved every minute of it and can't get enough of her! She was born on 2/2/09 at 6:44pm at the Scottsdale Osborn Birthing Suites, 7lb 4oz, 20in, and 9-9 Apgars. What a blessing she is for our family! I'll spare you all the details, but in a nutshell: the birthing experience was so incredible I'd do it again in a heartbeat, we can't imagine life w/o Summer, and we have the most thoughtful and loving family and set of friends anyone could ever ask for. Hope you enjoy the pictures!

Random facts:
  • Summer has the cutest dimple on her left cheek
  • Muffin cries whenever the baby cries, she licks her feet, and she wants to be Summer's mommy!
  • Lola (Grandma Casanova) has visited w/ the baby every day (sometimes twice) since the day she was born
  • My hubby and my mom were in the room w/ me when I gave birth to the li'l one (and of course the doctor and a couple nurses) =)



8 comments:

Jess and James said...

She is so precious. What is her middle name? Congratulations!!

The Rigsbys said...

Oops! I forgot to add that..I'll do it right now. Her middle name is Elizabeth =)

The Carnahan's said...

Oh Lora she's incredible!!! I can't wait to meet her at graduation. I bet Grandma and Grandpa were so excited!! Hope you guys aren't too exhausted yet. xoxo V

Unknown said...

Oh, Lora... amazing... the slideshow, the lil factoids. :) So cute!! I love it that your puppy tries to mother the baby. Congrats to you both. What a great blessing!

JonesFamily said...

Lora Summer is Beautiful! Congrats!

Peck Family said...

Lora she's beautiful!!!

Elizabeth said...

Congrats! You have a beautiful little girl! I love her middle name. :D It is great to see pictures of your family. Hope you aren't too exhausted!

Sarah and Austin said...

Lora and Paul... Summer is beautiful!! It brought tears to my eyes to see the pictures!! I would give anything to be there!!
Love you guys!!