Saturday, December 13, 2008

Paul-of-All-Trades

We can officially add "carpenter" to the list of Paul's talents. A week ago he decided to take on this home-improvement task of converting our dirty carpet to polished hardwood floors and it's finally done...yay! =) Our downstairs area was looking so filthy, and w/ me being in full out nesting mode lately, something had to be done! Of course my (ingenious) hubby came to the rescue w/ this great idea. He's been working so hard on this project and, with the help of Alex & Jason, our home looks much more inviting.

Taking a Pepsi break...am I done yet?:
Ahhhh!! Is that my stove in the living room?!?!


Piece of Cake:

The little helpers (& Paul putting the trim back on the walls):
The helper taking a nap in one of the boxes...what a long day.....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

aww, Lora.. that is so awesome that Paul is that talented! :) I love the lil 'helpers' too. I can't wait to meet them one of these days. ;)

Peck Family said...

looks good paul!